Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve




So it's Christmas Eve and like everyone else I have a hundred things to do. I take myself off to the local Elwood shops for those little last minute pressies and spy the most gorgeous maxi in a shop window, it's only $65 too, bargain! So I hastily make my way to the front counter but someone beats me to it and tries on the last one, eek, she loves it and takes it home. Ach well. I remember many years ago witnessing two grown woman fighting/wrestling on the ground over a turkey in the local Asda, it was quite a spectacle and very entertaining but humiliating at the same time. So with the season of good will and all I just walk away as there will be plenty more dresses for Sleekit in the coming year. Merry Christmas to all my gorgeous readers xx

Skirt: Somewhere in Hong Kong
Belt: Oasis
Brooch: (worn on belt) gift
Top: P.A.M
Shoes: Cotton On
Purse: Kenneth Cole
Hat: Mimco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share