Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sleekit Presents - Something for the weekend
























New Arrival
Truffle Tree, Elwood





















40th Birthday for a lady who has her fair share of designer handbags
Bella Inspirations, Elwood

 























I haven't posted Sleekit presents for a while, been way too busy indulging in myself. Living in Elwood I am lucky enough to have many great little fabulous shops on my doorstep. Truffle Tree stocks many local and international labels for children's wear, bit pricey but look out for their sales, I normally stalk what I want and then wait for the sale. Bella Inspirations stocks a plethora of gifts; accessories, perfumes, candles and the Bag Butler (cool device that takes the weight of your bag while you dine to avoid having to put on the restaurant grubby floor), these have been around for a while but the people I have bought them for love them.
The last pic is a sneak peek at what's to come next week on Sleekit, I'm vamping up my wardrobe in the name of Avant Garde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share