Monday, March 29, 2010

New week new hairdo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Took myself off to Fur (they have three salons in Melbourne, I went to Greville St, stylist was Bo) this weekend for a much needed hair cut. I like it, it's kinda 60s, Ramones, wee helmet on top of head, twist on the bob I normally go for. Headed out on Saturday night for a road test of the new hair do and the lace dress, got the thumbs up from the ladies. I dye my hair at home, this shade is blue/black which suits the crop for maximum impact. I haven't washed it yet, will be interesting to see how I go with the home blow dry but my stylist assures me that this style is easy for a busy working mum...

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share