Friday, March 5, 2010

Sleekit wins an Oscar

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Its Oscar time again, time for the so called fashion police to pull strips of the celebrities, telling them they need to shed another 10 kilos because minus is the new zero. I almost feel sorry for them, so terrified to get a bad review they pay top stylists to decide what couture they should adorn for the academy night of nights. I've always been amused by these so called style police - who gets to decide what's hot and what's not, surely style is such a personal voyage and not everyone gets on your boat. I miss days gone by when celebrities took risks on Oscar night, remember 2001 - Bjork in the swan dress (I loved that and she is my hero).
I got my own little gong this week, a profile in my favorite mag Grazia, to celebrate I've dug out a little number that doesn't get out very often. I wonder what the critics would make of it....

Sleekit x

1 comment:

  1. I love the beaded flower detail! It's very pretty.

    -Erin
    Style-Savvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share