Thursday, April 15, 2010

Accessorise yerself

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The easiest and most cost effective way to update your wardrobe is to accessorise. I have an endless supply of: bags, earrings, brooches, hair clips, badges, belts, scarfs, gloves, bangles...the list goes on and on, my wardrobe is overflowing - not a bad thing! Here's a selection of some of my absolute favorites.

pic 1:
Bag: Florence Broadhurst clutch by Signature Prints
Wooden Bangles: Gift
Ring: Sportsgirl

Pic 2:
Book about the life of the flamboyant Florence Broadhurst, if you don't know who she is you must check her out

Pic 3:
Bag & Scarf: Oasis
Bangle: Red Dog3
Hair Clip: Gift

Pic 4:
Bag: Shop in Elwood (unfortunately not there anymore)
Scarf/Sash: Mimco
Beads: Gift

6 comments:

  1. Ah the original redheaded Florence!

    Her wallpaper behind some glass = perfection splashback...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that peacock clutch. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's for Tea - I love Florence and will someday get some of her paper on my walls

    Girl-e Glasgow - Greetings fellow Scot, thanks for dropping by and appreciating my clutch, I will keep posted on your blog to see what's happnin in ma home toon

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful items! I love the first and last clutch. The ring is amazing as well. A huge fan of accessories... I can agree they're the best way to create or update a look.

    Lovely blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After putting together this post I realised I have enough accessories to set up a small store, I will post a few more soon!


    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share