Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tails, layers n weather

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
We are really in the thick of winter here in Melbourne, yesterday it got down to 6 degrees! To keep warm I'm piling on layers: tights under trousers, tops under tops and winter coats. I normally wear this dress/top on its own but it too friggin cold. I love the tail detail of the back, creates a great silhouette.Those of you who are reading from the UK will probably be thinking, 6 degrees, pppfff nae bother, stop yer wingin, but after living in Melbourne for 8 years I have become acclimatised.
I'm heading to Noosa in a couple of weeks for some much needed sun and surf bbbrrrrring it on!

Under Top: Karen Millen
Trousers: Cue Samples
Dress/Top: Sooshi Melbourne
Tights: Oasis
Booties: Excentrix
Coat: Coast

4 comments:

  1. this look is fantastic! when i am in the summer, i miss winter look - and vice versa! guessing the grass is always greener on the other side, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! climate chambers

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to weather, there are countless places you can go to get a forecast. But how accurate are they? This article discusses the role of recent mapping innovations in weather software, and why GIS is the future of weather tracking. Barrackpore

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share