Friday, July 9, 2010

$7 op shop shoes - part 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As promised, part 2 of my little $7 op shop bargain shoes post! This time a look for day. I wore these Stella McCartney for Adidas shorts all through summer and with a pair of opaques I'll take them into winter. The scarf is from Luce Handmade, I have a few of her scarfs, beautifully crafted and each one an original; no two are the same.

Have a great weekend, unfortunately I don't have a wish list this week, nothing quite took my fancy but as a little treat marvel at the original lady ga ga, heeeerrrrrrsssss Grace! Enjoy!


Top: Karen Millen
Shorts: Stella McCartney for Adidas
Tights: Leona Edminston
Shoes: Op Shop
Ring: Sportsgirl
Scarf: Luce
Bracelet: Witchery

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog on IFB –
    Please check mine out at http://seraluxe.blogspot.com

    love your style

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share