Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fluffy Fumper

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Meet my fluffy fumper, aptly named after a wee slip of the tongue whiles slightly tipsy one night. My friend asked me what I was going to wear to a party or can't quite remember the exact details and I said quite proudly 'my fluffy fumper', mmmm maybe you had to be there but we laughed and laughed and it still makes me chortle. I love the feel of the jumper, it's so cosy and warm and kinda makes me feel like a little minx, hence my very posy pics, well wee bit a self indulgence never hurt anyone huh.

The brooch is from my best bud Fi, I wear it all the time and it gives any outfit that little something. And yes I know this bangle appears to have wedged itself on my wrist but I LOVE IT!


Fluffy Fumper: Karen Millen
Skirt: Red Dog 3
Brooch: Gift 
Bracelet: RG Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share