Friday, September 17, 2010

Beauty Tips - Strawberry

Photobucket
It's been a funny ol week, I've been feeling a little run down and my two year old is teething with his back molars (those who say teething is a myth, they lie!), his sleep is all over the place which means his mammy is missing her beauty sleep! Time for some indulgence with another of my beauty tips. Strawberries are always in my fridge, I love them with ice cream, champers, dipped in chocolate and now I love them on my face too. When I am run down I normally get a pimple and low and behold one landing right on my chin this morning; cue the Strawberry.


Have a great weekend you gorgeous readers.


Love Sleekit x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share