Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time for some Spring colour

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inspired by a recent photo shoot in marie claire I'm kick starting Spring with some vibrant colour. The days of driving home from work in the dark are over and I can smell the scent of blossom in the air.  This weekend I am planning a major spring wardrobe clean, I need to make room for all these wonderful garments that I have, currently squashed in like sardines with no room to breathe; I need to be ruthless. An online shop is what I really need, mmmm stay tuned...

Skirt: Oasis
Top: Global Rags
Shoes: Best for less
Tights: Jonathon Aston
Bangles: Gifted
Necklace: Gifted

4 comments:

  1. these vibrant colors are wonderfully blended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours and pattern of that skirt are so refreshing. A lovely outfit. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright and vibrant happy images
    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors!!! bright and happy, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share