Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vote for your favourite Sleekit look

As documented last week, Sleekit has just turned 1! Delving through the archives I have played around with a lot of different looks and for your viewing pleasure have compiled my top 10. I know which one my favorite is but what do you think? You can vote on the bar on the right hand side.
Photobucket
1: Back to school
Photobucket
2: Pinky and purple
Photobucket
3: Blue haze
Photobucket
4: Egyptian black
Photobucket
5: Bunny & leopard
Photobucket
5: Vibrant prints
Photobucket
6: Orange tie dye
Photobucket
7: Maxi
Photobucket
8: Dark side
Photobucket
9: Pink biker
Photobucket
10: Trench

3 comments:

  1. Its a toughie, but I would say my favourite is the Social Studio dress outfit, its gorgeous and looks great on you. But I adore that Trench coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but my favourite actually was when you wore the new teal furry collar-type thing you received for your birthday :)

    You teamed it with a b&w skirt, black jacket & heels - thought you looked lovely in that.

    See? You've such unique personal style that I remember one outfit post from many posts ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Erica, you were right, the Social Studio dress, voted by my readers was my Sleekit look of the year! Thanks to all you folks who voted!

    Thanks Anonymous, you say the nicest things and yes I must get that collar out again before it gets too warm. Keep stopping by!

    love Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share