Monday, November 15, 2010

Black and white dots and bows

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Are you guilty of wearing a new item of clothing over and over? I'm having a little love affair with my new blazer and spotty bow thingy, not to mention my little black and white socks.  I have a whole wardrobe full of wears but I keep coming back to this outfit or variations on this outfit, signature look or just lazy town? 

Shoes with socks: Wittner
Shoes: Nine West
Top: Cotton On
Bow thingy: Urban Outfitters
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Trousers: Student in Hong Kong
Bracelets: RG Madden/Kinki Gerlinki

5 comments:

  1. wheres the hunky tshirt dude?
    we demand an answer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, those socks are too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - He is working on guns

    Erica Louise - I love the little bows too

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes!!
    xx

    johanna, sweden
    art

    ReplyDelete
  5. And why not? The blazer is wonderful and the socks are cute! (I sometimes think it's become much worse with the blog - I talk fashion, photograph fashion, but wear the same old skinnies every day. But, sshhh!)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share