Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas in the sun

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christmas in the sun is weird; always will be for a Glasgow lass. While my fellow Glaswegians are buried in blanket of snow I am donning summer wears and picturing Santa on a surf board. Don't get me wrong I do adore the summer weather but would love if I could just wizz back for a wee taste of a white christmas. 5-10 mins would be enough to marvel at the lights of George Square, strut down Buchanan St, jump into Office and grab all their shoes and maybe throw a snowball at a wee ned before dartin back to the heat. However, I remember my last Glesga visit at Christmas time when I got the flu two days into the holiday and spent the duration in bed and just like that I'm home again.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Glasgow images from Glasgow Loves Christmas
Pretty huh

Top: genki
Skirt: global rags
Belt: country road
Shoes: gifted
Brooch: gifted
Wings: my son got them at Myer
Hat: mimco
Bangles: diva, red dog 3

2 comments:

  1. You have wings!!

    I just wrote a blog post about wings too (by Damselfly)

    http://cecylia.com/2010/12/you-give-me-wings/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo 'Office' shoes. I completely fell in love with them when in the UK recently and nearly came back with four pairs! The tragedy was the size. The 38 was too small and the 39 too big and of course of all the styles I liked...no 38.5. Gorgeous pics of Glasgow.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share