Sunday, December 12, 2010

The gift of shoes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Tis the season to give and to receive. Last week my good friend Anthea from What's for Tea gifted me two gorgeous pairs of heels on account of them not fitting her anymore and criminally finding themselves at the bottom of her very stylish wardrobe. I accepted with open arms and have been parading about in them all week. I hope to return the gesture with a pair of shoes (bought online and too small) that sit at the bottom of my cupboard waiting for a new home. Do you have something in your wardrobe, bought online or purchased in haste (I WILL lose 2kg and fit into that), or maybe a gift for someone that is not quite you but perfect for another?? Recycle your wears and make a friend happy.

Thank you lady Anthea.

5 comments:

  1. ooh! Lovely shoes and what a great gift! I'm all for clothes swapping and regularly have a clear out for my pals x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what cute shoes, love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad these shoes found a good home! Hard as I tried I couldn't make my tootsies grow that extra size so enjoy Lady Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a GREAT friend, to part with those shoes!! I LOVE shoes, let's just say, my shoe closet "floweth" over....and those are adorable! Do you mind if I ask the brand/style? I would love to search for a pair myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a GREAT friend, to part with those shoes!! I LOVE shoes, let's just say, my shoe closet "floweth" over....and those are adorable! Do you mind if I ask the brand/style? I would love to search for a pair myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share