Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas presents to me!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have been naughty and have I been nice so I thought a wee gift to myself twice! (ho ho) With Christmas fast approaching the sales are in full swing; thought I would take advantage of a couple of gems I have been scouting for a while. First purchase - silk cobalt trousers by Fleur Wood, $205 reduced to $99! Second purchase - orange fleuro patent leather heels from Nine West, $149 reduced to $109 (you could probably see these babies from the North Pole.)
This will be my Christmas day outfit (a tradition from when I was a nipper, always with the new clothes Christmas day), all I need now is a top, mmmmm, I'm thinking fitted blouse maybe.

Merry Christmas to you and I hope Santa is good, and if he's not, go on, treat yourself.

Sleekit x

3 comments:

  1. Both are just gorgeous, the shoes are devine but the trousers fit just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes look divine with the pants. Seriously, I totally adore it - what a great match :) I'm glad I came across your blog, I really like it! If you get the time, feel free to check out mine - I think you might like it! If you do, comments and followers are much appreciated :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share