Sunday, December 19, 2010

Twas the week before Christmas

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Getting into the Christmas spirit with only a week to go. The decorations around my home are making me feel all festive and I've had a few Christmas nights out, thankfully fairly painless with no hangovers. Work is all but over until the New Year, woo hoo! Delighted to receive an early pressie; Alexander McQueen tribute book, wow, amazing, nuff said. 
Santa can I have that dress on the cover, PLEASE, I've been good x


Sleekit (Age 36)
Melbourne

Outfit:
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Top: Cotton On
Trousers: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nine West
Box: Mimco
Bow: Urban Outfitters
Bangles: Diva

4 comments:

  1. Another cracking outfit! Just to let you know, I've passed on a Stylish Blogger award to you x

    http://baroqueboudoir.blogspot.com/2010/12/stay-beautiful.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Santa I can confirm Lady Sleekit has indeed been good this year and the cake pictured above was delicious. Therefore please grant her her wish for the Alexander McQueen dress and pop past Marc Jacobs for me.
    Ta much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Madame G!

    Have a wonderful Christmas

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's for Tea - I will wrap up Marc Jabobs in a big bow just for you

    Santa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share