Friday, January 14, 2011

I can wear a Rainbow








































Well hello there, I have been a wee bit of a stranger as my home internet is changing over networks resulting in no connection all week. Made me realise how much I rely on the internet in my daily life and how frustrating it is when you don't have it. 
A very quick post today as I am in work and well, should be working, ssshhhh. 


Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow, 
sing a rainbow, 
sing a rainbow too.

Listen with your eyes,
Listen with your ears,
and sing everything you see,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing along with me.

Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow too!


With all this rain we are experiencing in Melbourne and the flood devastation in Brisbane I'm sure a rainbow is just around the corner : )


rainbow dress: French Connection
belt: Witchery
shoes: Thrifted
wooden bangles: gifted



1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!! i love this dress and it looks absolutely beautiful on you. the way you've accessorized it is perfect too. =) lovely!!!!!!

    Kristy Eléna - Full Time Fabulous
    Vogue Gone Rogue
    Twitter: @kristyelena

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share