Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Autumnal looks





With the changing in the seasons brings a wardrobe overhaul. Autumn is my most favoured season of the Melbourne calendar, I love the colours of the falling leaves and the clear blue but crisp mornings. Pictured here, with my recently purchased Nine West pink fleuro shoes and Target scarf, this time as a neckerchief (did I make that up?...I'm sure I heard or read somewhere that indeed was a term/trend). The blue jacket (looks leatherish but is actually PVC), a staple for some time, it's a great fit for me and a perfect accompaniment to this Autumnal look. Melbournians tend to dress in black over the cooler months, I'm a colour girl and prefer not to blend into the crowd. 

Trousers: Fleur Wood
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Florence Broadhurst Signature Prints
Jacket: Red Dog 3
Scarf: Target

3 comments:

  1. I love those pants, perfect, perfect, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket. Neckerchief, yes, I've heard that somewhere too. You didn't make it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yip, I'll go with neckerchief. Loving the whole look - and your cat cushion!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share