Monday, March 21, 2011

Sleekit out and about - Carlton Espresso





With LMFF all over for another year, it's business as usual. Thought I'd take you on another little luncheon trip, this time Carlton Espresso on Lygon St. Lygon St is the Italian quarter of Melbourne and hosts a multitude of Italian fare, one of my favourite stops to take a pew and watch the world go by. Today, I sampled the small Antipasto plate, couldn't finish it all but was tempted to ask for a doggie bag but refrained from showing my inner bogan (next time I'll take a tub to put it in). The waiters all look handpicked from Milan and speak in native tongue, not an ugly bloke in sight, which is why I go there! I have a couple of words for you (bella and bella) Naw, really the food is delicious and great people watching, my other favourite past time.

What I wore:
Dress: Charley
Booties: Excentrix
Bag: Thrifted from Fashion Hayley
Belt: Husk
Tights: Tightology
Bangle: Kinki Gerlinki
Shades: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Wilson

1 comment:

  1. I love Carlton Espresso.

    A couple of years ago I lived literally behind it, back when it was smaller. Haven't been there is a spell. The danger is I end up in RPM next door and spend WAY too much money on clothes :/ :/ :/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share