Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aztec scarf

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With the beginnings of Spring in Melbourne, I am embracing my love for colour. You can smell the changing of the season in the air, blossoms have sprouted and the Magnolia trees line the streets of my neighbourhood. It's a beautiful time in this fair city. 
The scarf above (bought by my beloved and later claimed by moi) is becoming part of my nearly Spring wardrobe, keeping me warm enough without the need for a jacket or cardie and making a statement with its Aztec geometric pattern. It's my new, nearly Spring companion.

scarf: ASOS
shorts: Mooks
top: Global Rags
bangles: RG Madden and Sportsgirl
tights: Leona Edminston
necklace: Gifted
shoes: Thrifted


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share