Monday, August 15, 2011

Saturday night - date night at Dandelion

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's very rare these days that I get the chance to fully glam up for a night on the town. On Saturday night, my beloved and I took the short stroll up the wood to sample a new and exciting restaurant Dandelion. The contemporary Vietnamese establishment is the new venture for founder and chef of Pearl, Geoff Lindsay. Now, I'm not going to review this fabulous joint as I'm finding my blog is steadily becoming a place for me to vent food, what can I say I likes to eat! Just go, that's all I'm saying...(maybe try the soft shell crab rolls)
I released my Tibi dress from under the cellophane and found it a little tighter than the previous wear but managed to squeeze myself into it all the same, just! (2 unwanted kilos have landed on my ass, very rude indeed) The coat is an old favourite, I've had for years but still a classic. The silver ball purse was a pressie from my pals, a couple of birthdays past and my Nine West pink patent heels with matching tights complete the outfit. 
Did you do anything glam on the weekend, do tell?... 

 coat: Coast
dress: Tibi New York
Clutch: Kinki Gerlinki
ring: Studio Leanne
tight: Myer
Shoes: Nine West

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooooh I wanted to hear about Dandelion toooooooooo!!!

    Those tights match that dress perfectly. Love this outfit.

    Glad you liked Dandelion :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loooove that furry collar on the coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blithely Unaware - Dandelion was all that it's hyped up to be, all our dishes were delicious (although we did get 1 overcooked duck dish but it still got demolished all the same), taste sensations, loved it and if we manage to get a table again i look forward to sampling the rest of the menu

    Esme and the laneway - I bought this coat 15 years ago from Frazers in Glasgow, it cost a lot then but it still looks as good

    Helen - Very cute bag huh, my pals have good taste

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your embellished purse. It looks like some sort of fabulous sea creature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah, winter has a habit of giving one a few extra pounds... The dress still looks great on you, very glam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I love your pink tights with that dress.

    Vanja x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share