Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sleekit at MSFW in Holly Fulton

Photobucket
Me in my new Holly Fulton dress
Photobucket
With Fashion Hayley and her sister 
Photobucket
The ladies
Photobucket
With Fashion Hayley , her sis & Lady Melbourne
Last night I had the pleasure of attending Show 4 Senso Uniquo as part of the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week (MSFW). With my ladies in tow, we sampled a few complimentary drinks in the cocktail lounge prior to the event and was delighted to bump into a few of my favourite bloggers.  People whom I have admired and followed from the very beginning of my own blog. Just great to meet like minded and lovely people who enjoy and share a passion.
Holly Fulton is a Scottish designer whom I admire immensely, you may have seen this post. When I discovered that she had collaborated with ASOS, I just had to have a taste. I ordered this dress on Saturday morning and it arrived on Tuesday morning, now that's service! I teamed it with my Mimco box and accessories from Sportsgirl and Diva. Twas a fun night, will bring you some of the catwalk later.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great, was awesome to see you again. So embarrassed I got confused between the two LBB peeps, haha. You blogged so fast, I'm so behind on my MSFW posts. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share