Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! I'm returning from my bloggers holiday and looking forward to another year on the blogging circuit. I've had a massive festive with family and friends, eating, drinking and taking time out. My waist band has expanded but who cares! Pictured here dancing the New Year in with my fringe dress from GASP! Yes, GASP, bargain price of $25. Also wearing my DIY sequin beret from the Spring Carnival hat, rings from Diva and Lovisa, shoes Nine West.
Santa was very good to me and I have lots of goodies to share with you in the New Year. 
My only resolution is to continue having fun with my fashion and hopefully when I'm 90 looking something like this!
Iris Apfel 90 and fabulous!

 Sleekit on Christmas Day
Wherever in the world you are, I wish you all the best for the year ahead
Love Sleekit x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share