Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mink Pink shorts

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On my recent trip to Philip Island, I came across these Mink Pink shorts in a tiny boutique on the main street and snapped them up for $30. I am loving the print trends evolving at the moment and anticipate that print may take over my wardrobe in 2012. Its fair to say I don't have the best pins on the planet but it doesn't stop me wearing shorts. This outfit is a wee bit a fun, teamed with a few accessories and my new necklace which I prefer to wear as a belt. 
Happy Australia Day for tomorrow dear readers. Go on, don yer shorts and throw a prawn on the barbie!

top: Red Dog 3
shorts: Mink Pink
brooch: Gift from beloved
shades: Gifted
shoes: Gift from beloved
bag: Topshop
belt: necklace worn as belt, gifted
ring: Studio Leanne

1 comment:

  1. I think they look great on you - perfect for a Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share