Friday, March 2, 2012

Autumnal look


Autumn my favourite season of the Melbourne calendar. Tights make a comeback - I'm so much happier with my legs covered in all colours of the rainbow. These tights, I bought from Fat last year and they are still in great condition, when I wear them people smile or take a second look. I like to provoke comment on the street, especially old ladies who give you the agreeable nod or the tween who sniggers with her friend while they walk side by side in matching outfits; either way, it's what makes me tick.
Sick of my doctor's bag yet? When I love an accessory, I find it virtually impossible to put down; it just goes with every outfit in my closet. Note to self: Next week give the bag a rest!  
Until next week folks, have a great weekend

dress: Zara UK
bag: Topshop
tights: Fat
shoes: Thrifted
shades: Urban Outfitters

5 comments:

  1. Hello - i can see you again! The tights are great, and perfect with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Janiece - Great! I've uploaded these pics from my desktop, so my issue lies with Photobucket!

    Thanks for staying tuned

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I can see the photos!!!!!

    Love this look and your tights.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look on you, foxy chic. REally suits your body shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blithely Unaware - Woo hoo, think I might just upload direct to Blogger from now on

    Anonymous - Cheers, this dress has been in my wardrobe for 6 years and I love to wear it

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share