Tuesday, May 8, 2012

All new yellow top and pencil skirt



Let me begin by saying, thank you to my lovely readers who commented on the previous post 'Should I buy this Sportsgirl dress', it was fun to get your insights and how cute was the list! I think I fell in love with the print and agree maybe the cut is not complimentary, that said, I reckon if it went on sale I'd still be tempted ; )
Last week, I bought a couple of new things to add to my Autumnal/Winter wardrobe: this bright yellow top, pencil skirt and a tweed play suit (will show you that later in the week), for the grand total of $55! ASOS how I love thee! All bought on sale with a further 15% off.
A pencil skirt gives me good shape, the stretchy fabric has a lot of give which makes it comfortable too. I adore the origami detail on the front. I've never really worn this colour of yellow before but I love the pop of colour, prepare to see these pieces in rotation.

top: ASOS
skirt: ASOS
bag: Topshop
tights: Leona Edminston
shoes: Prada
jacket: Vivienne Westwood

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share