Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair accessories from Little Salon and a wee winge

 to the side
  brighten up a tee
armour
 Melbourne top knot
  if only!
on top

Nestled in the heart of Gertrude St, Melbourne, is a cute little shop called 'Little Salon'. Check it out, they have an online shop too. I picked up a couple of hair accessories today in the hope of becoming more creative with my very long mane. I wish I was one of those girls who did curls, rolls, pin curls, you know but alas the french plait is as creative as I get. Maybe I just need to learn.
It's the beginning of winter (yes, it does get cold in Melbourne) and I feel like hibernating. Already, with the token change of season cold and my get up and go has got up and gone. Already, longing for the sun on my shoulders and the spring in my step. Already, crossing off the days till August when I get to stop and bask in the Queensland sun. Enough already!
Winge over, back to the cute accessories. 
At $15 a pop, well, you just couldn't go past them, could you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share