Friday, September 28, 2012

Working the clashing prints trend


 The clashing prints trend, do you love it or do you hate it? Either way, it's fun and a fabulous way to mix and match your wardrobe to create a unique look. Here, I'm mixing a couple of garments I've had for a while, the dress from Alice McColl for Target and the cardie ASOS. Below are a few examples of this trend working to the max, I would like to explore this further, watch this space...
Have a great weekend lovely readers!
 source (Sources: Trend Land & Papermag)
source Motel Rocks

2 comments:

  1. I love the art of clashing print, and you are fabulous, my gorgeous Sleekit.
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sacramento - Thank you lady, your comments make me smile : )

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share