Wednesday, October 24, 2012

High Tea at Gusto & Elan | Spring Racing

Apologies dear readers, this post is a wee bit late coming to you. Not last weekend, but the weekend before, I was delighted to be invited to a preview of Spring Racing fashion at Brunswick St boutique, Gusto & Elan. My partner in crime and resident Sleekit photographer Beth was my date for the day. 
We sampled some delicious sandwiches, cakes and champers before a parade of beauties modelled Gusto & Elan's collection; including one of my favourite Melbourne designers Kathryn Beker
Need to get myself one of those drinks dispensers pronto! 

Loved this full skirt and lace, Mina & Katusha singlet and skirt, Gregoria millinery, Cavarra jewellery
photo by Andrew Gan source: Gusto&Elan blog


 Kathryn Beker top and pencil skirt, Gregoria millinery and Misha in Siberia clutch
photo by Andrew Gan source: Gusto&Elan blog
one of the assistants at Gusto&Elan (bah, wish I had got her name) makes her own head pieces, pretty
 Loved the colour and cut, Lisa Taranto dress with Gregoria millinery
photo by Andrew Gan source: Gusto&Elan blog
Loved the checker pattern, Lisa Taranto dress with Gregoria millinery
photo by Andrew Gan source: Gusto&Elan blog

 Beth should buy this Kathryn Beker dress, reduced to $250!
I won Best Dressed on the day for my Holly Fulton for ASOS frock
and won these leather fold away flats (may come in handy for my tootsies on Oakes Day)

3 comments:

  1. Well deserved win, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You look fabulous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. green tea

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share