Monday, December 31, 2012

Hogmanay bike ride - Happy New Year!


outfit:
skirt: French Connection
top: Genki
shades: Le Specs
shoes: Volley
bike: Custom Gorman
helmet: Ebay
Happy Hogmanay as the Scots say! Or Happy New Year's Eve if you live anywhere else in the world. This is Melbourne at its best on NYE, glorious! Perfect for a bike ride with one of my dearest friends and may I say 'What a fox', lady Anthea. We parked ourselves at a local cafe for another Melbourne tradition, 'coffee' and then cruised along the beach bike track to Brighton to take in the picture postcard views.   
Tonight, I will bring in the New Year with all my family. There will be a tall dark and handsome man who will be the first foot (my brother), shortbread, dancing whilst under the influence to Proclaimers, Jimmy Shand ,'Auld Lang Syne' and 'I belong to Glasgow', for sure! After 10 years of living in Melbourne, you just canny take the Scot out of the girl!
Wherever you are in the world, have a wonderful New Year and I look forward to seeing you back here in 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share