Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Maternity black skinny jeans - nearly 7 months and a deco necklace





top: shop in Elwood
jeans: ASOS Maternity
necklace: Gift from my beloved
Python ankle boots: Op Shop
ring: Diva
box bag: Mimco
shades: Vision Direct

I'm just a few days shy of hitting the 7 month mark in my pregnancy, on route to the business end, eek! Starting to feel very big and everyday stuff is becoming just that wee bit harder. Come 7.30 I'm no use to anybody and the couch is my friend. 
My wardrobe is limited and I'm slowly getting bored of wearing the same outfits day in day out, time for a new addition...
Bought these black skinny jeans on sale from ASOS Maternity, where else? The belly band is much bigger than my last pair so no need for the constant pull up, bonus! Black skinny jeans will go with pretty much anything, it's time for me to get creative, I feel inspired again, phew.
My beloved bought me this gorgeous necklace which I have been meaning to post on for a while, it's such a great statement piece and works well with the black silhouette.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sleek look with striking accents. Check out that dinner plate of a ring!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share